Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Book Review- Mechanic

Mechanic (The Breeding Series #2)

by Alexa Riley


Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage. Since the second I laid my eyes on her, all I've wanted to do is get my dirty hands on her pure body. 

There's one minor obstacle standing in my way, but I've got a plan. All I've got to do is claim her, and she’ll be mine forever. 

Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it! 

*whispers* There's a sweet smutty surprise at the end! 


                             Favorite Quotes:

I still can't believe I did that. I'm chalking it up as one final dirty thing I did before I get married next week.

She's not used to talking to a dirty grease monkey like me.
No, she's more into suits and polos down at the country club.


                              My Review:
    
      I am pretty sure that Mechanic is my first read by Alexa Riley, it would be very hard to forget someone with a very strong sense of a demanding, alpha, dirty and keen writing style.
     I seriously don't know where to begin without blushing at the thought of trying to write this review. 
In Mechanic we get two stories in one, the first is Paine and Penelope. Please bear with me, with the obsessed, demanding, body claiming and the determination to breed males in this story, I am still trying to figure out what little town these men are from.
     I really should be appalled with the language Paine uses on Penelope to sweep her off her feet, but for some strange reason I felt... stripped. 
With Alexa Rileys writing style, I could feel Paine's demanding presence, when he commanded I felt myself say, " Okay".
Penelope is just too cute for words, with a controlling father and her life set out in front of her to marry a man she does not even love, she should be thankful Paine came into her life.
     The bonus story is Penelope's brother Law, the towns sheriff. He stalks, claims and wants to breed with Joey, a beautiful mechanic that works with Paine. She is a little spitfire and gives as good as she takes. 
     Well now I know, if I am ever in the need for a real downright smutty read Alexa Riley is my come to author.
                          *18 and over due to extreme sexual references*


                                                                  TEASERS:


8296969                         About The Author:
 I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.

Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk.

I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz and Book Review for Mr. North by Callie Hart

          Mr. North by Callie Hart Release Date: November 16th         Available NOW AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/2hwx2Ho ...