Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Monday, October 12, 2015

Book Review- WRONG

Wrong

By Jana Aston


I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.


Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?
 


                              Favorite Quotes:

Luke definitely falls into the professional category. I'm not sure what he does, but he strolls into Grind Me in very expensive- looking suits and sharp ties.

" Sophie, I'm not talking to myself.
I asked you a question and I expect
a response. What do you want?"
"You." I look at him, finally.
" I want you."


                                    My Review:

Wrong was so right for me in so many different ways. I loved the humor, the characters and the storyline.
Sophie, a soon to be college graduate and the coffee shop barista has been crushing on this handsome older customer. Sophie, for reasons of her own decides she wants to start on birth control and visits the campus medical facility. 
Sophie will soon know more about her crush than she ever realized and he will definitely  know every inch of Sophie ( in the most comical way possibly written).
Luke, Chief of Obstetrics, he volunteers at his family's clinic on Tuesdays as their gynecologist. There is no way not to be attracted to his dominant personality and quick wit.
Will Sophie get over the fact that the man she is falling for is older, has a past, and is her gynecologist? 
Jana Aston thank you for putting a grin on my face practically through the time it took me to read this book, which was less than a day. I will be coming back to this story, when I need a few good laughs. Everly, Sophie's best friend is so over the top that I need more of her.

Wrong is for 18 yrs and older very strong on the sexual references.

When it comes right down to it....I loved this book!!!

                                         TEASERS:






About The Author:

Jana Aston works a really boring day job. Really. Boring. In her spare time she loves to read sexy romance novels, especially if they involve an alpha CEO. Wrong is her first novel. 

You can chat with her on Twitter @janaaston or Facebook, Author Jana Aston

No comments:

Post a Comment