Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Book Review- Three Simple Rules & Three Hard Lessons



Three Simple Rules ( The Blindfold Club #1)

by Nikki Sloane


I would do anything for my dream job. Now I have to.

In order to save my skin at the office, I'm forced to sell it at an exclusive and illegal blindfold club. He paid thousands of dollars for one night to own me, but when my blindfold comes off, I want more. More nights, more rules, and more from this unavailable and uncompromising man.

Rule number one, no questions. Rule number two, no lies. But, rule number three? That's the hardest one to obey.






Three Hard Lessons ( The Blindfold Club #2)


I am the woman men pay thousands of dollars to sleep with. I do what I love and what I'm so very good at.

Then he walks in and drops $30,000. He wants to talk. And kiss. And take me home.

In a single night, this man turns everything upside-down and has me breaking every rule I've lived by to keep men at a distance. I'm about to learn some lessons the hard way.

Don't tease him. Don't give him boundaries. And don't think you get a choice in who you love.


                                         



My Review:

I was given a ARC for the 3rd book One More Rule in The Blindfold Club series, I wanted to read the 1st book Three Simple Rules and 2nd book Three Hard Lessons by Nikki Sloane so I could understand the storyline and the characters. The first book is about Evelyn Russel making a huge mistake at work and decides to pay for it out of her money. She decides to take her friend Payton's offer to work at the blindfold sex club with her for one night to make the money that she needs. What can go wrong? The mysterious man that pays for one night with Evie will surprise you and will also leave you breathless. I never thought there could be a man that would come even close to my #1 book boyfriend until I heard the name Logan Stone. He will definitely leave you feeling like you lost your freaking mind...HOT!!! The sexual content in this story is taken to a whole new sinful level.

What can I say about book two Three Hard Lessons, this is Evelyns friend Payton's story. 
Payton is a sexual being and is unashamed of who she is, she works at the blindfold club and is not afraid to try anything when it comes to sex. When it comes to her personal life...she has rules. All it takes is one night of a cancelled dinner date from Logan and Evie for Payton's life to change. That cancelled date leads Logans friend Dominic to the blindfold club where he meets Payton and from there it will be rules broken and new ones made. I don't know how Sloane does it, writing another Alpha male that will turn your brain to mush. Dominic lives in Japan which takes this story to one of the kinkiest, hottest and sexiest reads I have read up to date. This one is all kinds of Sex. 
In both books I am crazy about the characters, Payton maybe a little to much to handle but damn does she make for one of the steamiest characters ever. I still have one more book to read in the series but since I was preparing myself for the 3rd book, I put Three Little Mistakes on hold but I will go back and give it a read as soon as I can.
                                                 * Definitely for mature readers*

TEASERS:




About the Author:
Nikki SloaneNikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is married and has two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...