Thursday, October 29, 2015

Book Review: One More Rule

One More Rule ( Blindfold Club #2.5)

by Nikki Sloane

One week back in Chicago to witness our best friends get married. One hot night to help them celebrate. And one rule for the bride and groom to obey: no more sex until the wedding.

After the evening Dominic and I have planned, who will break first


Favorite Quotes:

"Because," she snapped, " I want our wedding night to be special,
okay? I liked the idea of building the anticipation, and I thought no sex or nudity would do that."

" I would, you know," Domnic said. "pay every last cent I have for you Payton."

I slipped the silver band on Logan's left hand,
and ...yup, definitely going to hell. 
More impure thoughts at church. The band
symbolizing his commitment to me was 
undeniably sexy. Our gazes and hands 
locked together.

                                    My Review:

Since venturing into this world of erotic romance, I thought I have read just about everything and nothing could surprise me. I was so wrong... Nikki Sloane's Blindfold
Club series came close to covering every sexual allusion I would never had thought of.
To get the full effect of One More Rule, I recommend you read Three Simple Mistakes and Three Hard Lessons first.
In One More Rule you will read about the night before Logan and Evie's wedding , that is planned by no one other than their best friends Dominic and Payton. Which of course, if we know Payton, she has control of how this night will play out. 
Evelyn has asked for one rule which is... no sex until the night of the wedding.
Payton will find a way to stay true to the rule, but she will also make sure everyone's needs have been taken care of. Which makes for one fun night filled with every sexcapade you can imagine.
             One More Rule ( Blindfold Club) is one of the HOTTEST series I have read.


TEASERS:

                                                      About the Author:

Nikki SloaneNikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is married and has two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...