Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Book Review- The Hotel ( A Billionaire Seduction #1 #2 #3)

The Hotel ( A Billionaire Seduction #1)

by Lola Darling


“The best sex is hotel sex…”

Welcome to the Rexford, the most luxurious hotel in town. My internship is a dream come true – until I walk in to my first meeting and discover my one-night stand at the head of the boardroom.

Controlling billionaire, Dominic Rexford: CEO - and the man I was secretly hired to seduce. 

Now, I just want to keep my head down and stay out of trouble, but Dom has different plans. 

He wants a repeat of our wild night together – and he’ll do whatever it takes to get me back between those 700-thread count sheets.

I’m in trouble now…

*Part one of the sexy, scandalous new series*

                            Favorite Quotes:

My legs look smooth and sexy, tapering down to the sexy heels.
Why don't I dress up more often? I'm turning myself on.

If he snapped his fingers and told me to drop to my knees, I'd probably do it 
without an ounce of forethought.

You can be anyone in a hotel.
The moment you walk inside,
you can choose to be yourself, or,
if your daring, play out a fantasy
you've kept tucked away.

This fucking man! I don't know whether I want to slap him...
Or tear his clothes off and have him show me exactly 
what he means.

                                          TEASERS:



The Hotel #2 ( A Billionaire Seduction )


“The best sex is hotel sex…”

Billionaire Dominic Rexford, CEO of the Rexford luxury hotel brand. Mysterious, controlling – and my new boss. He’s man who always gets what he wants, whether it’s in the boardroom or the bedroom.

And now he wants me.

But I’ve got secrets he can never know. And when his brother returns to claim his share of the company, the truth could tear all of us apart.

*Part two of the sexy, scandalous new series*

                             




                                     Favorite Quotes:

" Dominic..." I whisper as he kisses 
down my neck.
    " No," he murmurs against my
skin. " Don't say my name. I want 
you to scream it."

                                        TEASERS:






The Hotel #3 ( A Billionaire Seduction)

“The best sex is hotel sex…”

My secret is out. Now commanding billionaire Dominic Rexford knows the truth, he wants me gone from his luxury hotel. My career is over before it’s even begun – unless I make a deal with the devil to earn back his trust.

But there’s more than just my heart on the line. The stakes are rising, and someone isn’t playing by the rules. How far will Dom go to crush the competition? And when the time comes, will he choose his empire – or me?

*the final part of the sexy, scandalous series*
 

                            Favorite Quotes:

I didn't realize that my incredible one night stand
with him was going to have
consequences like this.

                                          

                                         TEASERS:



                                   

                                                            My Review:

Let me first begin by saying this review is a little different from my other reviews, I am trying to figure out how I can review 3 books in one post. I gave myself no time in between books, because they were so damn good. All three books are short and I read them in no time.

The Hotel starts off with Juliet helping her cousin Cassie on a assignment, seduce a man and have a few photos taken...No Problem! 
Juliet had no idea that he was going to be one irresistible hot alpha male, who promises her a night of passion. It's just one night and she will never see him again, Juliet decides to let her inhibitions run wild.
Dominic Rexford is controlling owner of the family hotel, which runs a internship program.
The day after his one night tryst, all interns are standing right in front of him while he introduces himself, his eyes are drawn to one woman.
I don't want to give to much away, let's just say Lola Darling held nothing back with these to characters. Dominic can't forget the woman from that night and has to be close to her once more. Juliet has a opportunity that will lead her to her dream job if she can stay away from her boss whose touch she longs for. When Juliet finally gives in to Dominic 's sexual advances it leads to some of the steamiest moments, my fingers were tingling and I could feel my face blush...it's that damn HOT!!!
This story leaves you with will Juliet keep holding on to the lie of seducing him and is The Rexford Hotel in trouble?

The Hotel 2, is just as hot as the first book. New characters are introduced Alexander Rexford, Dominic's brother, is he there to help with the hotel or destroy his brother? The relationship with Juliet and Dominic is flourishing and their passion for each other is just as strong, those moments will leave you breathless. The hotels competition seems to be front and center, Juliet becomes a asset in restructuring the hotel's reputation. A mystery woman could destroy Dominic and Juliet's relationship. Which leads to one exciting ending, I don't think I gave myself a minute before I picked up book three.

The Hotel 3, by now I have fallen in love with Lola Darling and her characters. Just saying Dominic sends shivers down my spine and Juliet will melt your heart. Book 3 brings heartbreak for Juliet and Dominic feeling betrayed. Dominic is cold, silent and authoritative and only has saving the hotel in mind. The feeling of being lied to hurt him more than he imagined. Juliet's heartbroken after losing the internship and the man she has fallen in love with. Juliet is given the job of a lifetime and decides to take it even if she has to be close to the man who can't even look at her. Everyone works together to save the hotel and that leads to a drama filled storyline. The only downfall with book three is...it's the end, the end to the characters who I truly enjoyed. 
Well, I will definitely look forward to more of Lola Darling's work.

                                   About the Author:

Lola Darling is a romantic with a naughty side. Texas born and raised, she has met a few Mr. Wrongs and is having fun looking for her Mr. Right. 
She can be found at her laptop, daydreaming of dirty talking men in well-fitted suits or in the bath enjoying a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment