Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Book Review- Four Week Fiance`

“What would you do if the hottest man on earth wanted four weeks with you?”


My Review:
I read the prequel My Fake Fiance back in June and I have been waiting for the release of this book. I was hooked from the beginning. My attraction to Mila Brookstone is why I found this book so entertaining. Mila is funny, outgoing, and sexy as hell. Her smart banter with her best friend Sally and her brother Cody's bestfriend, TJ Walker who she has been in love with since she was a child  will keep a smile on your face.
What can I say about TJ Walker, his hotness steams off the pages. I love his humor but his love for control, women, and his sexcapades make him seem like a ass. 
Mila and TJ's attraction was freaking HOT!!! 
Four Week Fiance` is sexy and funny. It left me with so many people to be suspicious about. 
TJ Walker's contract for Mila seems so shady and could only leave her with a broken heart. 
The only downfall to this book is.... now I have to wait for the part two.




About The Authors:
Helen Cooper is a true romantic. She believes in true love, soul mates and lots of fun. She enjoys reading, playing tennis and writing romance and erotic romance books. She also enjoys trashy TV and is never happier than when watching 'The Bachelor,' 'Big Brother,' 'Drop Dead Diva,' or a number of other shows.
Email me at Helencooperauthor@gmail.com.
Like my FB here: http://www.facebook.com/Helencooperauthor.
Add me on Twitter: @MsHelenCooper
Check out my blog here: http://helencooperauthor.wordpress.com/

J. S. Cooper is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She is a true romantic that is in love with love. The J. S. stands for Jaimie Suzi. She just thought J. S. sounded cooler! J. S. was born in London, England and moved to the States at age 17. She studied history in college and then went to law school and then decided to follow her writing dreams. J. S. writes 'New Adult' contemporary romance books because that is what she also loves to read
Please join J. S. Cooper on her facebook page if you enjoy her books here: https://www.facebook.com/J.S.Cooperauthor. 

If you wish to get in contact, please email her at Jscooperauthor@gmail.com.

                                               * Adult Novel with lots of sexual references*

No comments:

Post a Comment