Thursday, August 27, 2015

Book Review: Blue Genes ( The Story of Us Series: Into the Blue )





Blue Genes #1 (The Story of Us Series: Into the Blue)

By Sydney Jamesson





Take the plunge with Beth Parker and be ready to fall headfirst 
Into the blue … 

“I promise. Wherever you are, Beth, I will always be with you." ~ Ayden 

Blue Genes is the continuation of the bestselling trilogy, The Story of Us. 
Handsome, media magnate, Ayden Stone came into Beth Parker’s life like a bolt out of the blue, introducing her to an extravagant lifestyle filled with promises, new experiences and sensual pleasures. Possessed by love, they have fulfilled a childhood dream to be man and wife, believing nothing can come between them ‘until death us do part.’ 
Having been tortured by tragic events involving angels and demons from their past, these star-crossed lovers are ready to start a new chapter in their lives. Now, family comes first. 
But which family?
Time is running out! Difficult decisions must be made that will stretch their fated bond to its very limit. Unforeseen enemies are conspiring and about to test the very foundation of their relationship: trust. 
Blue Genes is an emotional, adult fairy-tale that transcends the ordinary: a sensual, suspense filled story overflowing with love, laughter and a longing for a happy ever after. 
But sometimes, longing just isn’t enough …

                                            My Review 

As you might know, if you read my review on The Story Of Us Trilogy. I was a total mess and needed some time to align my emotions. I still wanted to know more about Ayden and Elizabeth. Luckily, Sydney Jamesson continues their story in Blue Genes and does not disappoint. The Love, Passion, Sexiness, and Suspense is magnified between the couple. I just love that the supporting characters are brought out a little more in this one. I always had my eye on Jake, Ayden's best friend he is a slimy one with the ladies but he has a softer side when it comes to Elizabeth and Ayden's relationship. I also enjoyed reading more about Lester, driver and security extraordinaire to the Stones. Sydney Jamesson introduces new characters in this book ( Ayden's birth family). Let's just say that there is one particular person that you will love to hate, she is just all sorts of wrong.
Ayden and Beth's love and insecurities will be tested and I felt every emotion, that is perfectly written. 
I have this feeling that Sydney Jamesson sits behind her computer with this devious smile and thinks to herself, " So how can I leave this reader wanting more ?" 
I say that because she is so good at it and now I have to " patiently " wait for Blue Hearts. 

My Favorite Lines:

" Are we assessing again, Mrs. Stone," he ask, sensing my eyes upon him.
"We are enjoying, Mr. Stone. Always Enjoying."



I place down my drink and lift Sofia's ornate mask from her head
" Hold This." 
She takes it from me. "Why?"
"So I can see exactly where I am going to slap you."
                                                                                                                             -Beth

                                                             About The Author
Sydney Jamesson is an English teacher by day and bestselling author of romance by night. She is nocturnal by nature and loves nothing more than staying up late, listening to music and being inspired to write. She has always scribbled things down; in her home is one enormous waste paper basket full of discarded phrases, opening lines and pieces of dialogue that have hit her like lightning in the middle of the night or whilst parked up at a set of traffic lights. Her bestselling trilogy, The Story of Us is available worldwide, and she's thrilled to continue Ayden Stone and Beth Parker's epic love story in her upcoming The Story of Us Series: Into the Blue.

Visit my Amazon Author page:http://www.amazon.com/Sydney-Jamesson...

Follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/SydneyJamesson

Vist me on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1LHGYEC

Sign up to receive my Newsletter:http://bit.ly/1LJ8MJq
 (less)


                                                                Teasers
                                                     
                                                                       






                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Spotlight and Review for Everest by S.L. Scott

Title: Everest Author: S.L. Scott Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense SYNOPSIS From New York Times Bestselling Auth...