Friday, July 31, 2015

Sloth - A Sinful Secrets Novel review

   
Dear A. –
I am writing to express my gratitude for your gift. There are no sufficient words, but please accept my sincerest thank you.

Yours,
R. 


She writes me back. 
I didn’t expect that. 

She tells me she’s a lover of chicken pizza and video games, a hot sorority girl with the nickname Sloth. She wants to know something about me in return. She says I owe her. 



This is how she saves my life. She doesn’t even know it. We’ve never even seen each other. But I need a reason. Just one reason to continue. She becomes mine. 

The anonymity is good. She doesn’t need to know me, but I need her kindness. We both live our lives: a letter here, a post card there. For three years, I escape my demons. And then one day I’m pulled back in. 

I’ve resigned myself to what I know is coming. Until the girl I’m spanking gives her safe word: Sloth. 

And then the lie I’m living starts to unravel. 



Writing a review for Sloth is very tricky, I want to respect the author Ella James wishes for revealing as little as possible. Ella James ( I am really not liking you right now) you left me a emotional mess, it had so many twist. It was a roller coaster of read that I found it so hard to put down, I questioned this book so many times in my head. I would turn a page and be like...What ? Who ? and Why?
    I am so perplexed with trying to write anything for this wonderfully written book, it's IMPOSSIBLE without a hint for a spoiler. I hope that you can see past that, because it is a read that you have to experience for yourself.
I have to be honest, and say it is a read for 18 years and older (had me blushing).
The storyline out weighs the sexual content (which are many) and at times magnifies the emotions. Please do not let that deter you because you will miss out on a great stand alone novel that will emotionally destroy you, but you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...