Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Saturday, July 4, 2015

My review...For The Win

I just finished For The Win by Brenna Aubrey, it's the 4th part of ( gaming the system ).
It was a little different from the first 3 books and from the storyline of Mia and Adam, I was just so happy that they were a part of this book. The sexual passion between Jordan and April is strongly written throughout.  I guess it would have to be since Jordan Fawkes is a womanizer that sleeps with beautiful  models or actresses and prefers one night stands until he falls for his intern Mia Weiss, a very beautiful woman who drunkenly videotaped there sexual encounter at Comic-Con convention. It some how is leaked and is the gossip all over their workplace at Draco Multimedia and can bring the company down.
This book had me turning page after page and not wanting to put it down, I just had to know what was going to happen next. Jordan's arrogant personality made it hard not to like him and made me laugh a few times. April's self doubting personality had my heart from the start, I loved that she was sweet but still strong enough to hold her own when she needed too. April's snarky remarks also had me laughing a few times. For The Win it's a good read and I can't wait for Brenna Aubrey's next book  for Gaming The System series For The One the story of William and Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment