Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fixed On You review


    How do I pick my books. Most of the time I notice them on facebook pages from Amazon or the author's page.  Since my last two books were in the drama / suspense category, I wanted my next read to be about erotic romance it was a toss up between Laurelin Paige's Fixed On You or Kyra Davis's Just One Night.  I went with Fixed On You, first because the book was free on Amazon and second I was drawn to the Alpha Billionaire bad boy. I was missing men like Alexander Burnham, Gideon Cross or Christian Grey. I have said before, Alex Burnham deserves his own category of a book boyfriend.
      Fixed On You introduces Hudson Pierce, a dominate  billionaire who knows who and what he wants. His eyes are set on Alayna Wither and will go to the extreme of buying the nightclub she works at. Hudson offers Alayna a business proposition that she cannot refuse and it also offers her plenty of time into the life of  Hudson Pierce.
     This book is filled with pages of toe curly sex, at times to the extreme. Aside from all the sex, you will be intrigued with finding out both Alayna and Hudson's very dark past. Alayna, is a over obsessed relationship stalker and has let her mind play tricks on her. She fights those tendencies hard in this relationship. Hudson is a womanizer who has always played games, never thinking about who he has hurt. I have to admit,  I am going on the second book Found In You and I am still questioning their relationship. It will be a knife to my soul if he hurts her. I am hoping that their past does not drive them apart and that it allows them to realize past and all, they belong together. Fixed On You is part of a Trilogy
and I must say it is a enjoyable read that will captivate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment