Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Thursday, March 26, 2015

My pick for summer cuts 2015

I went through a couple of pictures of hairstyles to give you some ideas that might help get you through the summer.

This Summer I am noticing a lot of Pixie cuts or Blunt cuts with a lot of textured added, So if your going for a fresh short cut these would be a good idea.

Longer hair during the summer, is something I am very aware of . You find yourself wearing ponytails or updo's everyday. If you don't want to cut your hair I suggest taking a little off the length and shortening your layers. That would help take off some weight so your hair would not feel so heavy that's if your hair is thick.

During the summer, lightening your haircolor is also a good idea. Summer is the time to play with warm blondes, caramels and reds. When your thinking about coloring this summer ask your stylist to take the next color up,

I for one know how scary it is to ask for a haircut, because your idea of a trim may not be your hairstylist.
When someone ask me for a trim I take that literally, when you ask for a trim your asking your hairstylist to take off about 1/2 inch  to  1 inch or just getting rid of your dry ends. There is no change to your style so don't be surprised if there is not much hair on the floor. I always find it best if you want to keep up with your style you should cut your hair every 6 to 8 weeks.

It's always best to take your hairdresser a picture of what you have in mind for you next haircut.
Short & Beautiful













No comments:

Post a Comment