Tuesday, March 24, 2015

For the Love of Mr. Darcy and Grey....



While reading Fifty Shades Of Grey, I find myself questioning my love for male characters. How can I be so romanced by Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice and so intoxicated by Mr. Grey?
when I think of Mr. Darcy, just saying his name makes me weak in the knees. I see Mr. Darcy as a handsome romantic man who is strong on his convictions. I still find it hard to separate who was full of pride or who was prejudice.

As for Mr. Christian Grey, I seem to question my sanity. The thought of Grey is blurred through steam that seems to evoke me. I should feel hate for his jealousy, dominating ways and his feelings for ownership. Somehow, his Love is powerful and bewitching. The movie and the book intensify his love with a touch, a look, his words or just his stance. I find myself being 50 shades of Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...