Monday, February 16, 2015

My new favorite show and movie

I don't know why it has taken me so long to watch Scandal, it's my new addiction. I can see why Olivia Pope ( Kerry Washington) is confused on who to choose, The President Grant (Tony Goldwyn) or Jake Ballard ( Scott Foley) . I would choose Jake, but I just started watching the show. I am just crazy about the cast, it's like drama in every character. The only the I hate is waiting a week for next weeks episode.


This Valentine's the hubby and I  watched the new movie Kingsman: The Secret Service, I have to say I was not disappointed one bit. I might be a little prejudice because I will be a happy woman with any movie that stars Colin Firth or Hugh Grant. Kingsman had  lots of action, blood and some comedy. The premise of the movie is far fetched but it's certainly entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Pretty Dirty by Madison Faye

Title: Pretty Dirty Series: Dirty Bad Things #2 Author: Madison Faye Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 11...