Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Favorite Winter Haircolors

 I thought I would share some of my favorite colors for winter.



 Blondes... I feel blondes should be a little darker during the winter time, you could use Tan Blonde, Caramels and Butterscotch. Adding Lo- lites  could also make a big difference to a blonde color.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This is the time if you want to be daring and carefree you can add some color to your hair. Adding blue, red or any color of your choice, you could add the color in chunks, highlights or just peek a boos ( adding the color in your nape area or crown area).






 

Brunettes are my favorites... This is the time to use colors like Dark brown, Chocolate brown and Mocha












 Winter is my favorite time for Red hair colors. Don't be afraid to use Intense Red, Violets, Cinnamon and Mahogany









No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Havoc by Ambere Sabo

Title: Havoc Series: A Silent Sons MC #2 Author: Ambere Sabo Genre: MC Romance Release Date: October 19, 2017 Havoc ...