Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My quick and easy chicken pot pie

I love the fall and making warm dinners, this chicken pot pie is one of my family's favorite and it only has 4 ingredients (excluding salt and pepper).

Skinless chicken breast
2 potatoes (cooked)
1 1/2 cups of frozen peas and carrots
1 can of cream of chicken

Pre heat oven to 375, I diced the chicken and then cooked them in a pan with oil, while that is cooking I dice the potatoes and then cook them in the microwave.
When the chicken is cooked I add the veggies ,potatoes and cream of chicken with one can of water to the pan. I stir all that together and add salt and pepper to taste. While that is cooking I line the bottom of the pie pan with the pie crust. I then add the chicken mixture into the pie crust and then lay the top layer of pie crust. I did cut slits to the top of the pie crust. Now all you have to do is bake until golden brown. I had a little chicken mixture left so I took out a can of biscuits and made those little chicken pot pies which came out delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Pretty Dirty by Madison Faye

Title: Pretty Dirty Series: Dirty Bad Things #2 Author: Madison Faye Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 11...