Monday, September 8, 2014

My Sunday night tv shows: Big Brother, Utopia and Witches of East End


This is my Sunday night shows line-up, I have to begin with Big Brother and last nights proposal has been the best thing on Big Brother this season so far. Jeff and Jordan are the cutest couple to come out of this show, from the very beginning their relationship could not have even been written for TV.
Ugh...now I have to talk about the final 5 contestants, it should have just been called the season of bromances. It seems that no one wanted to step on the toes of Derrick, Caleb, Cody and Frankie and they don't even want to hurt each other, it's a game!!! I think Derrick is playing really good game. As for the last lady standing Victoria, I hated when Derrick told her that she would be remembered as the strongest woman to play this season. It's hard to even say play cause she is just really bad at competitions and even thinking game, the guys kept her because she could easily be beaten. It was crazy watching Cody try and figure out why Christine got booed when she walked out into the audience after her eviction. I can think of 3 reasons: backstabbing Nichole and Hayden, having a big part in Donny's eviction and her little "friendship" with Cody. I don't know about you but having a friend that you are holding hands, running your fingers through his hair, allowing him to touch your legs and practically acting like a school girl while your married and your husband is watching with his and your family is very disrespectful. Time will only tell if Cody gets the same reaction from the audience when he is evicted. The only difference is Cody is not married but he should have had respect for Christine's husband. Let's see what happens Tuesday!!!

This is my hubby's new show and I decided to watch it with him.

Utopia, A utopia is a community or society possessing highly desirable or near perfect qualities. I have to say this was so far from the definition. I felt like I was watching a show on what not to do in a new world. I don't even know where to begin, I guess with the women on the show. It was just the first day and some of these women were already skinning dipping in the lake, in front of men that they knew nothing about. Let's not forget that there has already been a hook-up on the first night.
As for the men, did any of these people have background psychological check ups before the show. let me just say there is a lot of loose cannons on this cast.  I know I am going to keep watching just to watch the meltdowns and chaos that is going to happen. It is hard to watch because you know what is lacking on just the first day. How can anyone create a Utopia without respect and that is the first thing a lot of these people forgot to bring with them, they sure brought the craziness that a lot of people would love to leave behind.
All I have to say is that this is one of the best shows beautiful woman, good-looking men and lots of magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Iowish Roots by E.J. Whitmer

Title: Iowish Roots Author: E.J. Whitmer Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: December 15, 2017 Blurb A...