Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Our day at Camp Huaco Springs

Camp Huacos Springs

Me and my daughter Savannah
Me and my daughter Selena

Juno

Hubby is already in the water

My Girls top is Selena, Irene and Savannah

 I have to admit I am the last to want to leave my house and enjoy any outdoor activities. I could be in a bad mood till I arrive to our destination and then I wonder why I pouted so much.

I have never been to this place, the hubby wanted to surprise us with a day at the river. He has been here a couple of times with a couple of his friends and said he wanted his family to enjoy this beautiful place.

We arrived early and found a perfect spot not to far from the picture I posted on top with the running water and tree in the middle of the river. I thought the water was going to be freezing cold but it was perfect, cold to the point were you can walk in and just sit. We spent a couple hours in the water and then the hubby made us hamburgers for lunch. We sat around and I read a book that I purchased on Nook ( Accidental Cowgirl).
A couple of us might have taken a nap, I wanted to but was to 
afraid of the girls taking a pic of me.  We ended up getting back in the water and I relaxed more the second time around, we lasted a few more hours in the water. I am so happy I gave in and just let the hubby plan this day. I had so much fun and enjoyed every minute of it, we plan to bring the family here again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Blitz for Unintended by Georgia Cates

Title: Unintended Series: The Sin Series #5 Author: Georgia Cates Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance Release Date: Octo...