Monday, August 18, 2014

My monday night show line-up

 I am upset today because I did not DVR MasterChef, I will have to wait to watch in on demand. I did watch half of Bachelor in Paradise and I was so touched by what Chris Bukoski said to Michelle Money at the end, it made him seen sensitive. I am not a big fan of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette but when it comes to shows like Bachelor Pad or just putting all the bachelors and bachelorettes together on a show so they could couple up and compete together, I find that fun to watch.

 I watch The Real Housewife Series, I find it interesting to watch middle aged, rich and some that are pretty woman get crazy. I did not know what to think of this season of HWOOC because I couldn't figure out who were they crazy ones. I do like Heather Dubrow and her husband, which brings me to his show Botched it is a must watch and I hope they do have a season 2.

Under The Dome, well I really do like the show but I have to admit that I am confused and I just don't want it to have a ending like Lost.
I have to say that the best show is Dallas and I will probably be saying that about a lot of other shows. It's the best Monday show, hot guys, pretty woman, sex, lies and lots of conniving go on. I love that the original cast is back but Larry Hagman ( JR Ewing) is surely missed. I am so ready for the new season that I just recorded and I am waiting to watch it with my daughter.

I would go crazy without my DVR, I just wish they could have programmed it to record 2 shows at the same time while still being able to change channels and watch a different show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relese Blitz and Book Review for Love, Lyrics & Lies by L.M. Carr

Love Lyrics & Lies by  L.M. Carr Now Live Contemporary Romance Cover Design: Cassy Roop @ Pink Ink Designs Release Da...