Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Eating like a Queen

This is what happens when my brother in law leaves home for a week. Yes, all the food he made when he returned home fits on 2 plates.
I had to leave the house today due to boredom from the last 2 days. I received a call from my hubby and he asked, " Guess what I'm eating?" Brisket was my guess since I knew my BIL ( brother-in law) made the best brisket. Well... I was wrong!!! The hubby started listing ribs, sausage, chicken, baked potatoes,rice, beans and pasta. I may not have been hungry at the time but when I saw this pic that my SIL posted on her instagram,  I was like " save me a plate!!!"
My daughter and I returned home a couple hours later and I swear I felt like a renaissance queen or a very fortunate peasant, I placed a little bit of everything on one plate and I still could not finish all the food. Just my luck, I receive a text from my dad Joe that said...Come over later making enchiladas.
My mom called and asked who's coming over and all I could say was, "Selena and me and tell dad he doesn't have to make a lot".

No comments:

Post a Comment