Books and Wine

Books and Wine

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Am I really lazy or can I put the blame on something else

I feel asleep with the intentions of getting a early start to my day. I had it all planned out, I was going to start the 4 week to a clean and organized house challenge. Well, I woke up at 9 a.m. and had my cup of coffee ready and I sat down and started watching last night's episode of Bachelor in Paradise. I still had the mentality of getting things done around the house at this point. That's when it happened, the hubby woke up ( his schedule from hell change). I love that my hubby is not working in the heat and sun of the days but I miss my schedule.  I would wake up early and send him off to work. I sometimes stayed up and when I did, my housework got done early and I had the rest of the day to do what I liked.
These past few months, I am losing interest in everything around me. I don't want to wake up, planning the meal for the day is mind boggling, cleaning is a prison sentence and it's sad to say that even watching television is stressing me out.
I look around and I know what has to get done, I just need that swift kick in the ass to find the motivation to get things started. I know I am a smart person, I love my family and pets and I am very blessed with what I have in life. Maybe if I start taking my life one day at a time, I can break free of this funk that I am in. I am going to try and change things up.
First, I will wake up and wash up and get dressed instead of staying in my pajamas for the first 2-3 hours in the morning. Second, turn on the radio instead of the television. Third, plan out my day set goals for the week and the goals for the day. Fourth, try and make a little outside time. The heat and sun are not my enemy, I might get some vitamin D from the sun. Last but not least, Think Positive. I have been such a debbie downer, it makes me sad to be me. Crossing fingers that I make this all possible and find myself in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment